Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Love

I'm going to try something new. I'm going to try to put a picture of the kids up every Sunday to watch them grow. Yes, I'm going to take a kajillion photos until I get that one magic picture where every child is smiling......or at least looking. (This picture took only 7 attempts!) I've seen these very organized moms with pictures of their kids and a sign that says "8 mos" or however old their child is at that point. It's an amazing idea! A friend of mine bought a large dress for her daughter when she was an infant and every year on her birthday, she puts this dress on her daughter and takes a picture. She has the pictures from every year and the dress will still fit for a few more years. I might do this with Three. Maybe a dress shirt from the DaddyMan? We'll see. But here are my One, Three, and Two on Three's 4 month birthday. (Could I put anymore numbers in there?) I love the the big kids cannot keep their hands off of him. They love him so much! Do you see that they both holding his hand?The good thing is, he loves them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment