Friday, August 20, 2010

Master Muffin Mix

Awhile back I found this site
that looked like Muffin Heaven!

A Master Muffin Mix
with just about every option possible
for add-ins to make different muffins.


Lemon poppy seed muffins? You betcha!
Cranberry orange muffins? Yes!
(Those will run you a few bucks each at Dutch Bros!)

But wait! There's more!

Peanut butter banana muffins?
Kisses and Hugs muffins?
Seriously???

Here are the ingredients:
(oops, plus sugar - I used splenda...)



Warning: If you are going to make these,
you will need a BIG bowl!

(Two, with my biggest Tupperware, a 32 Cup bowl!)


We made the lemon muffins this first time around.


Pretty sure something with chocolate will be next!

I don't want to step on any toes,
so head on over here for the recipe
and let me know which one you try first!

No comments:

Post a Comment