Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not even close to a tutorial, but CUTE Flower!


Grace Violet is one of my new favorite blogs.
She lives in OKC, the same town I grew up in.
I don't know why you need to know that, but I got really excited over it and it totally makes me feel connected to her.
Anyway, check her out, she's always got something fun going on!


When I saw her flower pins, I knew I had to give them a try.
Here are my flowers from The Dollar Store that I ripped apart and played mix 'n match with the layers until I found combos I liked.



And here's the finished product!


(See? Not even close to a tutorial. Go here for the real thing.)
Making the button was so fun!
Two absolutely loved it. I think she could have made buttons all morning long!


Here's the reason I was even able to make something today...
Three next to me in a high chair, cheerios, and a sister willing to distract:



I chose to put a pin on the back:



But look, now it's in Two's hair!

How? I did something so cool!
I'll tell you in the next few days. :o)

We got tons of great compliments on it today.
Go make one (or two or ten) of your own!
(And send me a picture of it when you do!)



No comments:

Post a Comment