Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's getting crafty in here

I have a confession. I didn't end up knitting last night. I got distracted with some of my favorite blogs and then stood out in the below-freezing temps as DaddyMan played with our new chiminea until Three woke up and started crying and that was the end of my evening. Here is my sweet Three:



BUT, I did knit a few more rows today and then I actually got my last Christmas gift completed! (Yes that's two, count them TWO crafts today!) This cute little number is for Cousin F. I don't even know what it's called but I bought it plain brown from Joann's and decoupaged it (inside and out!) with some cute scrapbook paper. Total cost: $5. Cousin F's favorite colors are pink and brown and since she recently moved far away from friends, I thought she'd like a special place to keep pictures or small mementos. I love the beaded handle. And there's even an opening to frame a favorite photo! This gift is like the ultimate multi-tasker!

No comments:

Post a Comment