Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crazy Calendar

With my kids entering school,
my life is now run on the school schedule,
from summer to summer.
My Jan-Dec calendar was just not cutting it.

I would get the school schedule at the beginning of the school year and only be able to write information down through December. By the time I would get my new calendar, that school paper was long gone, or at least lost in the shuffle. So last summer I decided to switch to a calendar that ran July-July.

It has been F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!


I have a big wall calendar in the kitchen,
but I wanted a smaller one to keep with me.
I started with this calendar from Target:
(It was about $6.)

I certainly couldn't leave it just like that!

So I made a cover for it with some scrap fabric from this apron,
the same way I covered this journal, and even sewed on some vinyl so I could add a picture:
(How cute are my babies?! This is from One's 6th b-day pics.)


Here's the inside:
I love those black and white flowers! They were the deciding factor in picking this calendar over others!

So that's my new calendar!
What do you think?
It's crazy how full it already is!!!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment