Friday, March 19, 2010

Burp Cloth & Onesie

I bought a package of cloth diapers
awhile back at the resale store.
They were brand new and quite a steal.
I'm not getting into cloth diapering
but I'd seen them turned into some super cute
burp cloths in blog land.

Here's my version:


I used some leftover fabric from this pillowcase
and the letter and yellow circle fabric are leftover
from this cute birthday shirt.
It's the ultimate "green" gift!

Here's a close-up of the letter:

I cut slits in the edge of the yellow fabric
so that it will fray with washing.



I also embellished a onesie
with ribbon and some fabric circles
from my scrap pile:

I love it!
Considering I have yet
to actually make anything
for my own baby girl coming soon,
I'm tempted to keep it,
but this is my friends'
first baby girl
and it's so fun to help load her up
with such girly cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment