Monday, March 2, 2009

Knitting for Two

I was knitting tonight and watching tv when DaddyMan came in and asked me what I was working on. I can't believe he couldn't tell what it was!



Isn't it obvious? No? Okay, it's my new project!

(picture and free project from lionbrand.com)

Isn't it cute?! I'm so excited! I'm not quite sure how a knitted sundress works (because I wouldn't wear a sweater in the summer)....but there were a ton of free patterns for sundresses online soooooo - my fingers are crossed! If anything else, I can see it being super cute with jeans and a turtleneck in the fall.


Here's the swatch I worked up.


I love color so I think it's going to look great and hopefully encompass any new favorite colors that pop up during it's lifetime! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Lilje had a similar knitted dress made by one of my friends when she was younger. She wore it as a jumper with a t-shirt or turtleneck underneath. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete