Monday, March 23, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Has it really been so long? I download the pics from the camera and find two Muffin Tin Mondays? Thankfully I am aware that my food is Not So Gourmet and will only post tonight's dinner.


(Clockwise from top left: pudding (dessert only, of course!), applesauce, celery, stuffing, peas, chicken)

Have I mentioned that my kids help make dinner every night? When it is their turn to cook, they also get to "pick" what we eat (from two of my choices) and they say the prayer when it's time to eat.

Well, tonight was One's turn to choose and cook what we had for dinner. His choices were chicken and stuffing or tortellini. Why, oh why did he pick chicken and stuffing? He never likes it. He loves tortellini. But chicken and stuffing it was.

Things we had to endure before he finally got to open his pudding:

I'm allergic to stuffing.
My throat won't let me eat it.

Poor guy. Maybe next time he'll remember to pick the tortellini!

No comments:

Post a Comment