Friday, August 21, 2009

Best Buds at Six

One's best buddy turned six this week.
Here's his gift:


Spiderman jammies! The spider on the shirt is black felt that I cut out and glued on with fabric fusion glue. (Love that stuff!) I don't know if you can see, but the spider is also in the blue squares on the pants. The fabric was on clearance for $4/yd! I just about passed out with excitement. I actually bought the rest of the bolt so I'd have enough to make these exact jammies for One for Christmas.

(What? Christmas?!)

One and Two wrapped the present. It actually turned out pretty good! They were quite proud.

(It was a water party of course. We don't generally go places in bathing suits. :o) )

I know this isn't the best picture but I had to include it because this is what our playdates are usually like:

If you can't tell, it's Boy, Boy, Two, Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy. If you count that up, that's EIGHT boys and Two! ha ha!


And let's not forget this little cutie!

His new name for the moment, Boy #9 At The Party!
(Formerly known as Three.)

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift! You'll know for sure there were no duplicates! I love homemade gifts. They make the occasion even more special.

    ReplyDelete