Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday



I love reading MckMama's Not Me Monday posts so I thought I would give it a try!

It was definitely not me that went grocery shopping and then only managed to put away only the items that needed refrigerated before I got distracted to another task.

So it was definitely not me that found my baby, the very next day, eating a peach from the bag of groceries that I did not leave out. That wouldn't be safe. An 11 mos old? Munching on a whole peach? Nope, not me!

Obviously I did not grab my camera and proceed to take pictures of the peach eating goings on rather than picking up my baby and actually putting the groceries away.

I also did not tell said baby to only eat one peach and then laugh when he managed to wrangle a second peach and take a bite of that one too. No, I'm far too frugal to eat the cost of a peach for my child's fun experience and adventure with food.

And at lunchtime, when I was cleaning off the table, I most definitely did not wipe the food crumbies onto the floor and then proceed to let the dog in to "clean it up" along with all the other food that Three drops on the floor. Definitely not something I would ever do!

Besides, my dog would never run directly to the table the instant she's invited inside. Never! That might make you think we used her as our personal vacuum cleaner or something and we just would not do that.

Nope! Not me!

7 comments:

  1. What a funny story! We do NOT use our dog as a vacuum cleaner either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a dog to Not clean up our crumbs also! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!! I never get distracted when doing household chores!! Nope, never!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I can sooo relate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I always leave my groceries out for hours. We also use our dogs as vacuum cleaners. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I have never had an experience like that myself. =)

    ReplyDelete