Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quilt Along: Week 1

I'm so excited to do Little Bit Funky's Quilt Along!
She is sooo my kind of crafter!
"You're supposed to wash your fabric, but I didn't..."
"You can iron your fabric, but I didn't...."
That's my kind of girl!
(actually, I made those quote's up but you get the gist of it...)

So guess what?!?
I didn't wash my fabric.
I didn't iron my fabric.
But what glorious fabric it is!



This week's assignment was to gather all of your supplies,
including TWELVE DIFFERENT FABRICS!!!
That blue/green leafy fabric on the right was my first pick.
Everything else followed.
Quite different from the pink/lime green I thought I was going for!


Wanna Quilt Along?
There's still time! This is only week 1!
It's going to be great and at the end of six weeks or so...
YOU WILL HAVE MADE A QUILT!!!


Little Bit Funky's links:

1 comment: