Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Sunday

Look who made it into a picture...
ME!
I actually exist!!!

You know, getting everyone to look at the same time
is quite a task!
I think I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself.
Anyway, this was the one and only shot
which is why, if they aren't looking, they are at least smiling....

I love that it's the middle of August and One and Two both have on their fleeces. One is sporting a nice fleece hat too and Two....well, she has taken to fixing her own hair and I am not about to step in the way of that! If you heard her scream absolute bloody murder this afternoon because she thought there was a bug on her...oh the drama. So I will just let her hair be her hair. It says so much about who you are. I think Two's might say, "I'm an independent little girl that's terrified of imaginary spiders..."

Oh, and check out the pensive finger-at-the-mouth-while-seriously-contemplating-the-world look of Three.

This is my new favorite picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment